Inserting Fatal Funnel in 2-Liter Bottle
- Add attractant to bottle. Replace cap. (Figure 1)
- Cut 2″ long crosshair opening for funnel above fluid line. (Figure 2)
- Insert funnel into cut. Work funnel side to side to tighten funnel against bottle. (Figure 3)
- For best results, add a second funnel on opposite side of bottle or poke small holes on top of bottle. (Figure 4)
Placement of Traps
- Place or hang traps in problem areas, where you have noticed wasps or flies.
- Place trap where there is air movement, but not strong wind.
- For wasp traps, place traps within 20 feet of wasp nests.
Other Tips / Hints
- Set out several traps for move effective trapping.
- Replace 2-liter bottle and attractant when the trap is full or attractant dries up, every 2 to 3 weeks.
- The success of the trap depends on ventilating the attractant.
- Use caution when cutting container. Cut away from your body.
- Use caution when placing and maintaining traps. To reduce risk of stings, place and maintain wasp traps in late evening or early morning when wasps ar eless active.
- People allergic to wasp stings should allow others to place and maintain traps. Wasp stings can be fatal.
|Wasp Trap Recipe||Fly Trap Recipes|
Note: Allow 2-7 Days for the attractant to become active